In today’s high velocity business environment, operating efficiency and speed to market count. When it comes to the warehouses and distribution centers that keep your products moving, inventory accuracy and cost controls are just as critical. That’s where Indelox can help.
Indelox’s innovative approach to managing warehouses helps you engage employees to eliminate waste, shorten lead times and build-in quality. We’ll help you to locate the perfect site for your distribution center, design a layout and set up processes, equipment and visibility tools. Hire and train staff to ensure that your goods flow smoothly and inventory arrives when and where it’s needed in the exact quantity needed.
Industry-leading distribution management solution that focuses on accuracy and efficiency.
With the distribution management solution that streamlines everything from staff hiring to inventory management, packaging, reverse logistics and value-added services, you have the technology, expertise and team you need to keep your products flowing.
From design and implementation to operations management, Indelox can take care of your distribution network, so you can focus on your business. We help your operations increase efficiency, improve inventory accuracy and reduce cycle times, order-to-cash cycles, obsolescence and carrying costs.
Our efficient integration of the warehousing and distribution processes will provide you a service of best speed at economical cost and effectiveness.
MIS on request:
- Inventory status
- Shipping date, tracking information
- Back orders
- Sales analysis by SKU, CUSTOMER, REVENUE, REGION
- Delivery to customer at the time of consumption
- Close co-ordination and control over key assets
- Higher product availability
- Continuous visibility from importation to consumption
|Our warehousing and distribution service integrates warehousing, inventory management; transportation management and value added services, and the complete details of services are as below:|
|Pre-qualification documentation assistance and advice||Packaging design|
|Shipment alerts and confirmations||Kitting and pre-assembly|
|Demand planning and procurement initiation||Sequencing and line feeding, including JIT delivery to the manufacturing line|
|Obtaining permits, licenses, exemptions, authorizations, etc.||Invoicing and related documentation for dispatch of shipments|
|Vendor and client counterpart liaison / supplier management||Dangerous goods handling / packing / preparation of DG Declarations|
|Commercial export packing and crating||Temperature controlled goods storage / handling / packing / transportation|
|Inbound inspection||Pre-retail services|
|Receipt storage / put-away||Dedicated customer service|
|Inventory management||Delivery management (same-day delivery, next business day or time definite delivery, scheduled deliveries, next flight out shipments); flawless execution from pick-up to delivery|
|Order picking||End-to-end supply chain visibility.|
|Packaging services||KPI compliance effective milestone reporting at all stages|
Some of the capabilities of Distribution Center are:
- Multi temperature storage for frozen, chilled and ambient storage under one roof.
- High Density pallet racking of G+5 level.
- ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and AEO certified
- Mechanized Material handling equipment’s are in use
- Enough Power back-ups, security and safety provision. Generator back-up, alarms and advanced building managements like CCTV, Temperature monitoring system.
- Fire hydrant System
- WMS enabled
- Leased line and connectivity on 24X7 basis.
- Indelox is continuously inventing in technology and currently the entire operation is managed with Microsoft Navision ERP.
- Complete life cycle of the product is monitored in warehouse through ERP
- Complete traceability of the product batch wise is available in the system.
- All the services offered are backed by strong technological plat forms thus making it scalable at any given point of time.
- Reduced Insurance
- Effective Risk Management